Luxury Travel Update from one preferred partners
(08 May 2017)
- Discover the new culinary space at The Gran Hotel Bahía del Duque Resort in Tenerife. Alisios Market Food offers an array of local, national and international dishes, carefully crafted using fresh ingredients selected daily from fruit and vegetable markets, local fishmongers and butchers.
- Looking to book your next cruise holiday? Crystal has unveiled multi-million-dollar investment plans that will see Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity undergo extensive redesigns in 2017 and 2018. Both ships will gain new penthouses, refreshed dining options, unlimited complimentary wi-fi and re-imagined decks.
- Famed for its barefoot luxury, Maldivian hideaway Amilla Fushi is teaming up with renowned Chef, Gordon Ramsay. The hotel will be hosting a series of foodie events at the Barolo Grill at Baazaar in the upcoming 12 months. Expect signature dishes from Bread Street Kitchen London with subtle Maldivian twists.
- EasyJet has released flights with availability up to 24 March 2018, so book now to guarantee the best ski flights.
- Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez is embarking on an extensive renovation program later this year. During this time the legendary property will be closed as extensive improvements are made by famous French Interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon.