Special feature resort – Fiss, Austria
This is a relatively unknown resort to the British market and really deserves its place in our Shhh don’t tell anybody…. Collection.
Many of our clients have discovered the delights of this charming resort. It truly offers something for everyone – well perhaps not for those miles and miles “under your belt junkies” or for the serious off piste aficionados. All our clients who have visited the resort have all highly rated their experience.
Our reasons to ski in Fiss.
- Fabulous skiing for all levels.
- Prefect for families, couples and friends.
- Fiss-Ladis-Serfaus ski area is the most family friendly ski resort in Europe.
- Cosy mountain restaurants, down-to-earth mountain huts, nice Après bars and splendid sunny terraces.
- Non-skiers can enjoy walking, snow-shoeing and cross-country skiing.
- Marvellous ski school.
Ski School in brief.
- The ski School Fiss-Ladis is one of the most respected in Europe.
- They offer tuition for all levels from complete beginners to experts.
- The ski school has approximately 300 instructors during the peaks periods. Their instructors are from all over the world.
- Children can learn from 3 years old.
- Children from 3 months upwards can enjoy Bertas Kinderland.
- Children’s lessons take place on ideal terrain using appropriate learning methods, modern teaching aids suitable for ALL children.
They also offer.
- Ski & Snowboard group and private lessons for all levels
- Cross-Country skiing
- Ski Tours
- Freeride Day Tours
- Ski Bike
- Snow Fox
- Snow Blades
- Tele Mark