Top picks for 2018/2019 winter season.
With the end of this fabulous winter coming to a close our thoughts have already turned to 2018/2019. Here are our top picks not to be missed.
- Zermatt – World class skiing with access to Cervinia
- Verbier – Excellent resort for all abilities
- Klosters – Chocolate box resort for intermediates plus, short breaks
- Ischgl – Top resort for all, peak period availability, short breaks and a good alternative to the Am Arlberg Region
- Solden – Ski like James Bond, good for intermediates and advanced skiers and short breaks
- Fiss – Great for all abilities, peak period availability and short breaks
- Tignes – Suitable for all abilities in a quieter setting compared Val d Isere but still the same skiing
- Val d Isere – Great for all abilities and the more adventurous
- La Clusaz – Good for beginners and short breaks
Call to speak to one of our specialist
01243 200 202
Summer holidays are coming…
With the summer approaching if you haven’t already decided where you will spend your summer holidays how about summer in the mountains?
The mountains are the perfect place to take a summer break, fresh air, sunshine, walking, cycling, golf, tennis, spa, the options are endless.
Here are our top picks
- Fiss, Austria
- Verbier, Switzerland
- Zermatt, Switzerland
- La Clusaz, France
- Grossarl, Austria
Let us inspire you
01243 200 202